3 August 2017, Hong Kong – Simpson Marine, Asia’s leading yacht sales, brokerage, charter and services company established by Mike Simpson in 1984, is delighted to announce two recent Sanlorenzo superyacht sales:
“Achilles F” is an immaculately maintained example of the very successful Paszkowski designed Sanlorenzo 46Steel with a distinctive gold hull.
Main features include:
- Accommodation for up to 12 guests in five cabins including a full-beam master suite on the main deck, all with en-suite bathrooms.
- A spacious saloon with a bar and comfortable seating for entertaining large parties.
- A “Skylounge” saloon with adjoining circular dining room with full height glass sliding doors and panoramic views.
- A large Sundeck providing alfresco dining for 12 guests, a bar, a barbecue and grill and a custom hard top giving shade from the tropical sun.
- A sunbathing area with a Jacuzzi, sun pads and sun loungers.
- The stern houses a well-equipped gym and Beach Club and a unique fishing cockpit with a fold down bulwark which creates a huge platform for swimming and diving (or landing a big fish!).
- Powered by twin 2,040HP Caterpillar diesel engines, “Achilles F” cruises at 15 knots and has a range of 4,800 nautical miles at 12 knots.
- Quantum fin zero speed stabilizers ensure a comfortable ride for guests when cruising or at anchor.
“Achilles F” will arrive in Hong Kong early September this year. This is the second 46Steel sold by Simpson Marine since becoming Asia Distributor for Sanlorenzo in 2015. A third Hong Kong owned 46Steel is based in the Mediterranean.
A new build Sanlorenzo SD126 has just been sold into Asia and will arrive in Asia during the second half of 2018.
- The SD126 is the flagship of the SD range of fiberglass motor yachts from Sanlorenzo.
- The luxurious accommodation for 10 guests in a generous five-stateroom layout is complemented by crew accommodation for six on the lower deck and a captain cabin on the Upper Bridge deck. Guests are very well looked after with a ratio of six crew to 10 guests.
- “Tailor made” is the famous Sanlorenzo tagline. Interiors can be fully customised to meet the owner’s exact tastes, whether he/she desires fine marble, stainless steel, stitched leathers, art pieces or any other specific detailing.
- With spacious entertainment and dining areas on the Main and Upper Bridge decks, and sunbeds, bar and Jacuzzi pool on the Sundeck, the SD126 is all about pleasurable cruising and entertaining.
- At her economical cruising speed of 11/12 knots, the SD126 has a range of up to 3,000NM, enabling her to cruise anywhere in Asia without refuelling.
“These recent sales of two more Sanlorenzo yachts reflect the growing recognition in Asia for this internationally acclaimed Italian superyacht builder. The Asian market for superyachts is still relatively small but Sanlorenzo’s core values of timeless class, made to measure customization, and high quality of craftsmanship and engineering are much appreciated among discerning buyers. We have been representing Sanlorenzo for just over two years in Asia and I think that the results are very positive for such a short period, especially when considering various economic and political challenges around the region. A few more orders should be confirmed within the next few months, and that will make 2017 our best year ever for superyacht sales”, says Mike Simpson, Founder and Managing Director at Simpson Marine.
In May 2015, Simpson Marine signed an exclusive Asia wide distribution agreement with Sanlorenzo, Italy’s leading superyacht builder. Since commencing this powerful partnership, Simpson Marine and Sanlorenzo have completed several notable sales including a 500EXP explorer yacht with helipad and mini-submarine due for delivery next summer.