Bangkok (October 18, 2017) – Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Thailand, today announced the opening of Hyatt Place Bangkok Sukhumvit. It is the first Hyatt Place in Bangkok and the second Hyatt Place hotel in Thailand. The hotel will offer business and leisure travelers an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities. Hyatt Place Bangkok Sukhumvit now offering a special opening rate from THB 2,500++ for booking until April 2018.
“Bangkok is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination. Having lived in Bangkok for the past few years, Bangkok’s vibrancy, charm and diversity often amaze me. We are excited to bring the Hyatt Place brand to this dynamic city and hope to create convenient and comfortable experiences for our domestic and international guests,” said General Manager Saraid Carey.
Hyatt Place Bangkok Sukhumvit is situated in the heart of Phrom Phong district, close to shopper’s paradise EmDistrict, comprising Emporium, EmQuartier and the soon-to-open EmSphere mall.
Hyatt Place Bangkok Sukhumvit will offer:
- 222 stylish rooms and suites with Cozy Corner living area to kick back and unwind
- Plush Hyatt Grand Bed®, 43-in flat-screen HDTV and separate workspace
- Free hot Gallery Kitchen Breakfast
- 24/7 Gallery Menu and Gallery Market offering freshly prepared meals and grab-‘n’-go items
- AIRE BAR on the 28th floor is a rooftop hot spot offering value priced crafted cocktails, wines, beers, snacks amid skyline views
- Outdoor swimming pool located on the 19th floor includes a well-equipped 24/7 Stay-Fit Gym featuring the latest equipment
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Four flexible Meeting Places for small to medium-sized business meetings or social events
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
The special opening rates will be available from now starting at THB 2,500++; the stay period will be from opening to April 30, 2018; a value of 30% less than best available rates. Limited time offer!
For reservations, please call +66 2055 1234 or email [email protected].
Visit our website bangkoksukhumvit.place.hyatt.com
HYATT PLACE BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Bangkok Sukhumvit will be under the leadership of General Manager Saraid Carey and Director of Sales Khun Chanatta Onsubsai. In her role, Carey will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 70 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Khun Chanatta will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Bangkok area.
For more information, please visit hyattplace.com.