No worries! Kerry Express still open for service
Offering “Door to Door Service” to cope with COVID-19
And strict guidelines to prevent the COVID-19 coronavirus in every service point
Bangkok – 23 March 2020, Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited continues to deliver services during the crisis offering “Door to Door Service” to mitigate risks and to increase safety measures among stakeholders and customers for package delivery services during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Mr. Warawut Natpradith, Chief Commercial Officer of Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited stated that “With respect to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, Kerry Express is concerned for the health and well-being of our customers and is pleased to be a part of the situation by showing our social responsibilities: to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus according to the announcement of Bangkok, Metropolitan areas and other provinces following the governor’s announcement to temporarily close Kerry Express service point located in department stores.
Nevertheless, all customers may check the nearby service points which are open for services from Facebook Page, Kerry Express Website or download Kerry Applications on the App store and Google play available at all times. Should our customer feel uncomfortable commuting to the branch service points or have concerns in wake of the COVID-19 virus outbreak, we are also offering “Door to Door Service”, designed to facilitate the sender and the recipient where our delivery agents pick up your package at your doorstep.
In light of this situation, Kerry Express would like to express our sincere concern to Thai public and hoping to play a positive role to help Thailand overcome this crisis together. Kerry Express would like to ensure that it is our utmost aim to provide our best services for Thai people.”
In this connection, Kerry Express service points which are open for services have implemented safety measures to prevent COVID-19 virus as follows:
• Entry screening of staffs and visitors by temperature measurement before entering all branch service points;
• Cleaning service area more regularly, especially in the touched surfaces areas;
• Provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer in many places;
• Maintain spacing at the package delivery point (Social Distancing) and provide Drop-off area at the service points to shorten waiting time and to maintain distance during services.
In addition, Kerry Express also implemented measurement to control the package delivery as to:
• Disinfecting and alcohol sprays over the parcel box and in the distribution center;
• Every sorting staffs, as well as, delivery staffs must wear gloves and a mask at all times while working.
• Social Distancing in delivery items: the delivery staffs must maintain 1 meter away from the customer and recommend to the customer that he/she may decide to walk to the delivery transport in order to pick up parcels.
• Use QR Code payment method for the payment ‘at the destination’ to enable customers to pay by scanning the QR Code instead of paying in cash in order to avoid the risk from contaminated bank notes
Kerry Express continues carrying out our services under the highest safety standards with our commitment to deliver the best services and ensure that all customers are always satisfied.
To inquire additional information or to check the nearby service points which are open for services, please contact through https://th.kerryexpress.com/th/where-we-are
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/KerryExpressThailand/
Download Kerry Application via AppStore https://apps.apple.com/th/app/kerry-express/id909585896
or Google PlayStore
For additional information, please contact
PR consulting agency: Moonshot digital co.,ltd
Natiparada Kaewmanee (Noon) 080 241 4635
Potjanat Jearananthana (Yee) 097 240 9262