The first edition of the Hotel Craft & Skill Expo, aiming at promoting Phuket tourism and the hospitality industry take place on July 5 to 7, 2019 and include a trade fair, competitions, entertainment, and networking opportunities.
the purpose of the expo is to develop the hospitality industry and to publicize the popularity, standards, and signature of Phuket tourism service. There will be various kinds of activities organized throughout the event, which will be beneficial to Phuket tourism and the service industry, such as:
• A trade fair exhibition featuring food & beverage experts and technicians promoting ingredients, materials, equipment, and tools, sourced from across the globe, that are used in the HORECA industry;
• Several competitions will be organized, such as creative cooking, the Southern Region Barista Latte Art competition, the Thailand Bartender Championship and the first ever Southern Hotel Technician Challenge 2019. Also hosted at the event will be the Creative Coffee Break Challenge, to encourage creativity within the MICE business;
• Professional seminars focusing on wines, coffee, ice cream, bartending and mixology as well as engineering;
• A cooking show by Chef Willment Leong, internationally recognized food judge and judge from the TV show – Top Chef Thailand – alongside Chef Phattanant ‘May’ Thongthong and Chef Prachan Wong-Utaipan, both well-known experts in food creations for the hotel industry;
• Mini-concerts from Non Thanon, Ice Saranyu and Kaimook from The Voice.
The Phuket Hotel Craft & Skill Expo 2019 is hosting at the Royal Phuket City Hotel from July 5 to 7, 2019. Doors open from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm each day. The entrance is free of charge and the organizers are expecting to welcome 10,000 visitors and professionals from the hospitality sector during the three-day exhibition, aiming to promote Phuket tourism from a different perspective which is fun, creative yet following international standards.
For more information: Facebook.com/PhuketHotelCraftandSkillExpo
#Phuketculinarychallenge #bestcookingchallengeinPhuket #Chefchallenge #Phukethotelcraftandskillexp #Phuketexpo #Phuketcreativegastronomycity #ประชุมอย่างสร้างสรรค์ #creativemicecity