Following the success of the last three years, Accor Hotels Southern Thailand invites you to take part in another exciting and challenging event. The 4th ACCOR HOTELS “Heartbreak Hill” Mini Marathon will be held in Southern Thailand on Sunday, 16 September 2018 at KhaoKhad, Phuket, as part of ACCOR HOTELS CSR’s commitment to Southern Thailand.
The hills around KhaoKhad will challenge every runner from start to finish with each climb having a different elevation. Runners will be eager to test themselves against the hills — keep climbing or be beaten. There is no other mini marathon on the island with this type of challenge and excitement.
Cheerleading groups will be around to encourage runners on the hills, together with DJs and more at 11 water station points. All of this will take place in the natural scenery surrounding KhaoKad View Point and Ao Yon.
Runners can register at any of the 17 Accor Hotels in Phuket, from now until 3 August 2018 (Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00) as list below.
1. All Seasons Naiharn Phuket 076 363 666
2. Avista Grande Phuket Karon, MGallery by Sofitel 076 302 660
3. Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel 076 681 667
4. Grand Mercure Phuket Patong 076 231 999
5. ibis Phuket Kata 076 363 460
6. ibis Phuket Patong 076 303 860
7. Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach 076 303 700
8. Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort and Spa 076 358 666
9. Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa 076 298 892
10. Novotel Phuket Phokeethra 076 397 777
11. Novotel Phuket Resort 076 342 777
12. Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort 076 303 300
13. Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort 076 380 555
14. Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach 076 303 252
15. Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort 076 602 540
16. Swissotel Resort Phuket Kamala Beach 076 303 300
17. Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach 076 337 000
Register via Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/HeartBreakHillPhuket or e-mail: [email protected] and download the application form via QR code below or link: goo.gl/forms/Lgk6P6LlnS2nMY2x1
To create an annual fundraising event to support and improve the education and well-being of underprivileged children within the community in which we live and work. Our priority is to raise funds for local schools in Phuket and nearby provinces and support the Accor Yim Kids Project as part of ACCOR HOTELS corporate social responsibility.
The second objective is to encourage everyone to strengthen their bodies with exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle while enjoying a social connection between runners, hotel guests, associates, school children, university students, government officers and the local communities of Phuket and nearby provinces.
4th ACCOR HOTELS “Heartbreak Hill” Mini Marathon Itinerary
04:30 Registration at Baan Ao Nam Bo School
05:40 Warm-up & Stretching
05:50 Opening Speech by Phuket Governor
06:00 Mini Marathon (13 kilometres)
06:15 Fun Run (6kilometres)
07:30 Award Presentation Ceremony and Lucky Draw
10:00 Closing of the event
VIP Run is eligible for both 6 Kilometres& 13 Kilometres for THB 1,000 with running shirt & medal
FUN RUN – 6 Kilometres for THB 400 with running shirt
MINI MARATHON – 13 Kilometres for THB 500 with running shirt
• Trophy for 1st – 5th places for male and female of each category
• Gift prize for 1st place winner for open male and female
• First 1,500 runners to cross the finish line will receive medals (FUN RUN – 6 Kilometres)
• All runners to cross the finish line will receive medals (MINI MARATHON – 13 Kilometres)
• Prize for the most creative costume for male and female
• Trophy for 1st – 3rd for the group runner of the most participants
• Trophy for Mini Marathon winner for overall male andfemale
• Luxury prize for Fun Run winner for overall male and female
• Lucky draw to win various gift vouchers
More about Accor Hotels CSR projects:
• Yim Kids
“Yim Kids” was launched in Thailand in 2006 with the mission of improving the well-being of underprivileged children through the provision of healthcare aid as well as access to education.
• Planet 21 – Acting Here
For many years, Accor Hotels has been constantly committed to redefining boundaries. The Planet 21 programme demonstrates the Group’s ambitious goals for 2020, based on four strategic priorities: working with its employees, involving its customers, innovating with its
partners, and working with local communities. It aims to tackle two key issues: food and buildings.
• Soap for Hope project
The Soap for Hope project has a three-fold objective: to save lives by promoting a cleaner and healthier environment through proper handwashing with soap, to provide a means of livelihood for local communities through learning new skills, and helping hotels to reduce waste by turning discarded soap into something useful.