Café@2 restaurant is thrilled to bring special delicacies to diners. For four weeks in October, Café@2 restaurant will offer scrumptious porcini mushroom as the highlight ingredient in a delightful array of dish.
Offering a distinctive nutty flavor, although these little brown mushrooms with the thick stem are difficult to cultivate, they are beloved by gourmand world over for their taste. Besides their great flavor, which is a marvelous addition to a wide range of dishes, porcini mushrooms are also a healthy choice, with a high protein content, making them excellent for vegetarian menus. Diners will enjoy the rich taste of porcini mushrooms in these superb dishes:
- – Fresh porcini salad, shaved pecorino cheese, hazelnut and pepper mint
- – Porcini mushroom soup served with truffle oil and garlic bread
- – Porcini mushroom risotto with herbs and parmesan chips
- – Wild roasted seabass fillet, parsnip, porcini mushroom sauté and bay leaves sauce
- – Slow-cooked Australian Wagyu beef cheek celeriac puree, grilled porcini mushrooms with fresh majoram
From 1 to 31 October 2019, diners can enjoy this dining delight at [email protected] Restaurant,
starting from THB 320++ per dish (subject to service charge and government tax).
[email protected] is open for lunch daily during 11:30 – 14:30 hrs and for dinner 18:00 – 10:30 hrs, and is located on the 2nd floor of Conrad Bangkok. For more information, please call 02 690 9999 or e-mail [email protected]. Visit us on https://www.relishbangkok.com/cafe2/